Dermal fillers are used to fill lines and folds in the face. In addition, dermal fillers can be used to add volume to the lips, chin, cheeks and temples creating a pleasing facial contour, youthful volume and shape and reversing the signs of aging related volume loss.
You can imagine the aging process of volume loss and wrinkling in terms of the transition from grape to raisin. The goal of fillers, therefore, is to replace the volume that we were born with but has diminished in time due to age, gravity, sun damage, malnutrition and medical illness. The current state of the art for dermal filler treatments involves facial shaping and volumization to create youthful volume and facial contours. The effect of dermal fillers is seen immediately. A small amount of swelling and an occasional small bruise can occur. The benefits of dermal fillers last 9 – 24 months depending upon the filler used, volume injected and the response to treatment.
Dermal fillers treatments are commonly used for:
- Cheek augmentation and shaping
- Softening and filling of the nasolabial fold or “smile lines”
- Undereye injections to camouflage lower eyelid “bags” and volume loss
- Filling of hollow temples
- Augmentation and shaping of thin lips
- Improvement in lip lines commonly called “smoker lines”
- Filling of the marionette area
- Accentuation of the jawline
- Temporary filling and augmentation of the weak chin
- Refinement of poor filler placement by other injectors using Hyaluronidase
Dr. Weber is an expert injector of the following products:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Dr. Weber is a National Physician Trainer for Allergan (Botox, Juvederm, Voluma) and has extensive experience with all currently available injectable products. He has trained dozens of injectors in Colorado, the University of Michigan, Florida and Oklahoma in the safe and appropriate use of Botox, Juvederm, Voluma and other dermal fillers. Dr. Weber performs all of the injectable treatments at Weber Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dermal Fillers before and after
Besides being a very talented surgeon, Dr. Weber is kind. The same is also true of everyone in the Lonetree Facial and Plastic Surgery office. I would highly recommend Dr. Weber to anyone.
Our experience at Lone Tree Facial & Plastic Surgery was great. The office is clean, bright and the front desk staff welcoming. There are video's to watch of prior surgeries while one waits for their appointment. The outcome of the surgery was just what we had hoped. We are very happy with the results.