Aging skin develops fine lines and wrinkles, sun spots along with changes toward a more sallow complexion. While facelift and eyelid surgery can lift and reposition drooping facial skin the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots can be best achieved through Fractional Laser Resurfacing.
I was recommended by a few friends. Dr. Weber is fantastic! I love the youthful look of my skin now that I have had my treatments. He takes the time to understand my goals, fuller lips, smoother skin, reduction of fine lines.
Fractional laser resurfacing can address:
- Fine lines or wrinkles
- Facial scars from acne or chickenpox
- Sun-damaged skin
- Skin tone and complexion problems
- Rough skin texture
- Enlarged pores and oil glands of the nose
- Poor skincare product penetration
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.