Introducing EQUINOX CO2 Laser Resurfacing by Eclipse Aesthetics
I am always in search of the latest and greatest in proven plastic surgery technology. After an exhaustive search and review of cutting-edge fractional CO2 laser technology, we’re excited to offer fractional CO2 laser resurfacing with the EQUINOX device by Eclipse Aesthetics. We offer EQUINOX laser resurfacing as a stand-alone treatment for sun damage and mild to moderate facial aging. We will also offer CO2 laser resurfacing combined with traditional facial rejuvenation surgery to remedy extensive aging changes and sun damage.
The EQUINOX fractional CO2 laser can be used to effectively treat fine lines and wrinkles, acne and surgical scars, skin pigmentation and discoloration, sun damage, pre-cancerous as well as benign lesions and uneven skin texture. EQUINOX, in the hands of an experienced Plastic Surgeon, delivers dramatic, visible improvement in a single 30 minute treatment session. EQUINOX can resurface compromised or damaged skin in order to provide rejuvenation with excellent improvement of fine lines and wrinkles, acne, surgical scars, skin pigmentation or discoloration, sun damage, pre-cancerous and benign lesions.
EQUINOX is effective in treating:
- Mild to moderate sun damage
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduction of acne scars & surgical scars
- Skin rejuvenation improved texture
- Skin tightening
Patient Benefits Include:
- Treatments are customizable
- Dramatic improvement in a single 30-minute treatment session
- Quicker healing and recovery than traditional lasers
- Less patient discomfort during and following the procedure
- Performed with topical anesthesia at low risk
- Proper patient skin care regime and sun protection preserves results for many years